Hmm
I have not blogged in a while...however being a graduate student a large portion of my life is just reading and writing papers so you can understand my aversion to even more writing and spending more time thinking!
It is the last week of courses (how you can learn anything of substance in ten weeks is beyond me) so my resolution has been to do something around the city I have been meaning to do every day. Monday I wandered to Carnaby St where there are some vintage shops and boutiques I like. Sadly that was all a miss (the one boutique still had all the clothes from when I was there in sept.) I did buy a bad ass pair of shoes though.
Today I wandered around this area behind the Tate Modern that is up and coming with shops and restaurants...looks like some good places to eat but all the shops just seem to be inventing their own version of urban outfitters.
Tomorrow I shall finally do a pub quiz and Thursday I am shopping with my bartender (perhaps I spend too much time at my pub).
I do have a really lovely post about gay/straight... straight/gay men but I am going to be a guest blog so gotta save it for later.
Other than that my current mood is that London is cold and rainy...perhaps Boston should be my next city. After the events of this weekend Emma and I have concluded that 95% of men are pretty much poo.
Hurray for returning to America soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with the men being poo thing!
Post a Comment