Saturday, June 6, 2009

Because Caroline told me to do it!

I found a fun little meme thing to keep me occupied on this rainy day. If you are reading this, you are officially tagged. If you do not have a blog, put it in my comments, cuz I'm nosy :)

----

What is your current obsession?
finding new hip and trendy places to eat in London.


What's for dinner?
Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup (said "toematoe" because I am in England).


What's the last thing you bought?

the ageless issue of Vogue


What are you listening to right now?
the noises on my street

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Sorento Italy

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
I've got two...

That line from Boondock Sts. about what is worse than evil men is the indifference of good people.


What's your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My hotpink pumps

What's your dream job?
Lobbyist for Human Rights Watch

What's your worst habit?
I lack patience

Do you admire anyones style?
My style icons don't really match but Audrey Hepburn, Posh Spice and SJP

Describe your personal style?
I mix of classic and occasionally bold, but during exams pretty much grunge.

What are your favorite movies?
Breakfast at Tiffanys, Love Actually, Overboard.

What inspires you?
Selfless people.

What's your favorite book?
Pride & Prejudice (also anything by Jennifer Weiner)

Do you collect something?
I purposefully collect beer coasters, accidentally collect rubber ducks

What do you like most about yourself?
that when I decide I want something I go for it

What's your go-to nail polish color?
pink duh

Your turn :)

1 comment:

Carrie Fab said...

Thanks love! I miss youuuu!