Monday, July 21, 2008

I survived my first day!


So I survived the first day of work! I did not get lost nor was I late!

It turns out to be a work placement program (clearly I did not look into this). There are three other students of various different backgrounds (both countries and law backgrounds). We spend the day partly assisting the department we are assigned to and other times various people from the firm give us lectures on their specialty. At the end we will have completed our own research project and done a presentation.

What was really exciting was that we ate lunch at the top (great view crummy service)

I also think I have sorted out a different place to live- if this place will give me a refund then I am checking into an LSE dorm at Butlers Warf- that way I am in the same area, even faster walk to work- but NO TRAIN :) :)

For those of you who dont know that is a picture of my office!

x
me

No comments: