Sunday, May 17, 2009

In case you were wondering why the direction of the blog changed

Hello,


So I promise to still blog when random weird and whacky things happen to me on my London adventures but lately since I have been spending entirely too much time writing papers and studying to have these crazy experiences I thought I would try something new. Since the end goal of all this schooling is to work for a kick ass human rights organization either making the public aware of violations throughout the world by doing field work and writing reports or spurring the government to action through lobbying- I figured I should start writing about different events in the human rights field once a week. Since I am currently in exam mode they will hopefully get better when I have more time to research and think.

Anyway learn and take it with you!
x

No comments: