Hello,
So living in London there happen to be India restaurants every five feet. So even though my gym is only a block away I have to pass one. This Indian restaurant looks really nice on the outside and the food was decent when Chris and I ate there but it was not the greatest. That is not the problem though. The problem lies in the fact that a guy stands outside the door dressed up every night. It is ALWAYS the same guy 7 days a week. He recognizes me on my walk to the gym about everyday. The first few days of this walk he just tried to give me his little flier. The next few days he upgraded to saying hello or something else I could not understand, but now he has upgraded to being a bit fresh ...."you look very very pretty today" was the most recent. Even when I walk up on the other side of the road he still shouts! I have tried not looking at him etc but he is very determined to say hello EVERY time. Any suggestions on how to deal with my stalker?
In other news I love living in London if for no other reason the randomness. My friend visited me today and as we were heading to Soho for some vintage shopping we walked by a very large crowd in Trafalger square. While I thought the passing of the summer Olympics' flag festivities were going to be at the Mall (think DC mall not downtown mall) they were showing it there as well. So we stopped just in time to see good ol' Borris take the flag and magically the shot cut to all the crowd in London so you could say we were on tv for the olympics :)
Then as we carried on walking down the street we suddenly saw a ton of bubbles. Turns out it was this man in a tiny old fashion truck that not only blew bubbles but sang! (Well the man sang) And he just road down the street singing into a mic that played outside the car and blew bubbles!
Gotta love London!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment