Friday, August 1, 2008

But where did the toilet paper go?

As you know I have moved into the dorms at LSE. Day one there was tp in the bathroom. I came home from work the next day and suddenly there was none! The next morning I held it all the way until I got to work (those of you who have been near me for more than two hours know how hard that is!) Sadly I got off work too late to pick up some tp at the store which put me in a predicament when I got home! I got some the next day and chose to put it in my room- just because I am not sure exactly what the protocol here is- provide your own? Share? Should the maid be replacing it? Anyway it has been nearly a week and no toilet paper has resurfaced in the bathroom. This begs the question- what is everyone else doing? If everyone else has it in their room that is fine....but what if they don't?

I have finished working in the giant egg today. It went mostly well. The last couple of days dragged on and it kind of snapped me out of my "o maybe I can do this kind of work thing" So I am back on track for human rights but still undecided about the general law school question.

I actually walked home after dark the other night (doesn't get dark till around ten), I walked along the river and it was the pretties thing ever. The thames actually looked blue, fountains were lit up and there were decorative street lights.

So happy to be in London and looking forward to office job number two!

x
me

No comments: