Hello,
SO this weekend was a very very wet one! I headed to Reading on Friday night (bad idea as the train was well packed) and got to see the bf's house for the first time. Wasn't nearly as bad as a bachelor pad could be. The next day I was tricked into helping set up for their house warming party (just kidding didn't mind helping). Although the helping included things such as removing the front doors (long story). The BBQ went well aside from the fact that it took about two hours for them to get the grill going due to all the rain! The next day we headed back up to London for my first professional football match. We saw the Tottenham Hotspurs play (well kick the ass of really) AS Roma. Chris, his sister, and cousin, were well pleased as they are all fans, although I was sad to see any team from my beloved Italy get the crap kicked out of. It was an experience however. I got separated from the group and went to the bathroom, just as massive thundering and shaking of the stadium started- an entire stadium stomping and shouting at once = scary! In fact in one cheer which encourages fans who hate Arsenal (their enemy) to stand up, no one is actually supposed to stand up anymore for fear of making the bleachers collapse! (I am sure the stadium is not that flimsy though). Although it was pretty funny to hear an entire 40,000 people go "ooo" at the same time. Excellent place to go people watching. This week at work will hopefully go well- already been in Lloyds again. That's it for now!
x
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment