Hello,
Things have been mostly mundane lately so I haven't felt the need to put anything on paper, work, workout, eat, sleep, visit Chris in Reading that is about it. Then filing papers today I came across several with the stamp "for internal use only" well the only other time I have seen that exact phrasing is on a monastat box so I found it hilarious. Maybe I am alone in this discovery?
In other news there is a woman in our office who might die if she stops talking. I literally here her voice ALL day. She carries on a conversation with each person on her team then once she runs out of things to say to them she begins her calls, some of them work calls some of them personal. The really annoying bit about it is, when she is talking to other team members you only hear one side of the conversation (hers). Yes she is loud- most likely the only reason I hear her voice all day!
In other news I got to "do a deal on my own" yesterday. I say on my own but the underwriters had already agreed to sign the change to the wording. But I still had to go find the building on my own and then find the person in the office. The woman I spoke to was me to a scary degree. Not only were all of her office supplies PINK. But she had a pink fuzzy frame of her and her hubby as well as pink fluffy pens and various other pink memorabilia (it was a little scary even for me). And this was at an important London insurance company!
The rest of this week should be simple minus going to Parliament for drinks with Alice (yes she is cool and can get me in so we can have cheap drinks). Hopefully this Saturday I will go to the Reading Festival (check it out on google the line up is not half bad although I am guessing Margaret will be the most jealous).
Hope everyone is doing well.
x
me
PS Lisa Parker rocks my socks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment