So this weekend, Chris and I consoled ourselves over the cancelled rubix cube party by shopping (well really Chris was just forced along but he gave good input!)
We popped into a store looking for flats (bought two pairs of shoes so far...none of them flats). While they had no quality boots, they did have the shoes shown above...which clearly are amazing!
So I get to the till to pay (for you americans cash register). And what do they have behind the counter....my shoes in BABY SHOES, Lisa you will be proud to know...I bought them. (No I am not preggers, Marion I have a baby gift for you).
Anyway after buying those amazing shoes we went to the next place to hunt for flats. It took forever to try on this boot (apparently they "sent it back down" the first time) I finally tried it on, was all ready to buy it, when, it turns out there was no right boot to match! To make things even more....erm.. interesting, these women from the Caribbean got into a MASSIVE screaming fight in the store. The manager tried to get them to quite down and they just began to scream at him! Needless to say it caused a massive crowd outside the store!
Anyway enjoy the shoe picture!
x
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that shoe is gorgeous!!!! (sorry, catching up on your blog just now). I am so jealous :(
Post a Comment