Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hm yes lets go to a huge parade right before our flight....

So as I discussed earlier (I think)- I went to the massive Nottinghill carnival on the bank holiday. Anyway as I was preparing to leave (ie waiting in a massive q to cross the street) this girl from somewhere that required an accent pushed through claiming she had a flight to catch. My first thought was weird why would you go to a really crowded carnival when you had a flight in a few hours (bear in mind this girl had no case with her and was no where near the airport). Anyway she wanted out but the police told her to wait her turn. Her solution was then to climb over the gate when the police officer turned his back (stupid). They grabbed her- nearly arrested her- then put her back. About two minutes later our group was allowed to leave (patience is a virtue). Anyway she runs down the road only to suddenly slow at a pastry shop then stop walk back to the window and begin to examine the cakes! ( I cant make this up). This is the last I saw of her as I continued to walk faster than her!

No comments: